One of the items I got for the loot bags was these Spider-man ring pops. I decided not to put them in because they looked like I made them at home and were all suspect-looking and whatever. I didn’t want parents thinking I was slipping poison candies to their children.
So I ate one.
These things taste like shit! WTF!
(Source: gothamashes, via meggieontoast)
What a goose.
It’s too bad the front-facing camera on my phone sucks so much.
inkaddictedmama62512 asked: Do you have tattoos? Would you like one/more? Are your kids named after anyone? How did you choose them? Favorite book? Last show you watched?
1. I have one half-finished one. It is the quote “Oft hope is born, when all is forlorn” from Lord of the Rings across my shoulders/back. I want to get the moth and the giant eagle on each end. I also want:
- “let me be the one that shines with you” which are lyrics from our wedding song.
- a cardinal in a baroque-style frame on my thigh
- the Targaryen three-headed dragon because FUCK YEAH GoT and it’s the most badass house symbol of them all.
2. Adrian was a name that we liked, but ended up being from a videogame series that we both liked. Isaac was the same. When I was pregnant with Erika, we could not decide on names whatsoever, so we narrowed the list by looking up characters from that game series (which is Castlevania, by the way).
Erik was actually the name we wanted if we were having a boy (both because of Castlevania, and because MAGNETO IS A BADASS) and Julia (Castlevania/Beatles reference) was our girl name. But she just didn’t look like a Julia. And thus, we picked Erika.
3. Oh Lord. Must I narrow it down to just one? Ahhhhhh. The pressure! The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans? MAYBE? I don’t know! A Song of Ice and Fire IS SO GOOD THOUGH.
I don’t have cable/satellite so. I don’t even know. ACTUALLY. It was the mannequin episode of Dr. Who!
Not a big change in hair colour at all. I haven’t dyed my hair in almost two years, and my natural colour was just starting to turn brassy brown from all the sun or something, so I just made it a bit more red again.
Erika nomming some croissant.
She loooooves them (as do I). So I definitely don’t mind buying them all the time. :)
She will not surrender my hairbrush.
I don’t normally like trying new things, because new things are scary.
But this greek yogurt is actually really yummy. You should try it.
I don’t know how to take a photo of myself with a food object without looking creepy. Seriously. I’m so sorry.
It was a beautiful morning on our walk to Worlds Collide for free comic book day
I dared to spend 15 minutes outside today.
I think I make a post like this every spring. Lol i never learn.
I finally got around to doing the accent challenge! I was going to make it easier to understand and subtitle it, but Windows 8 apparently doesn’t come with Windows Movie Maker. Boourns.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, * New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Erika tried to kiss me back, but just ended up rubbing her open mouth on me.
Close, but not quite there.