I’m not hungry.
(2 minutes later)
Okay, now I’m full.
(5 minutes later)
ALRIGHT, getting uncomfortably full now.
*heads for cupboard*
Why am I eating this, it doesn’t taste good and I don’t want it.
favorite movies; The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005-2012)
"He’s the hero gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A d a r k k n i g h t.”
Little lady bug bag, awww
There is tiredness.
And then there is exhaustion. The kind that numbs the brain, saps the strength from your muscles, makes even the smallest task seem like an impossibility.
Today is an exhaustion day.
"I am an Inuit seal meat eater, and my fur is ethical," wrote Alethea Arnaquq-Baril, bundled in a sealskin coat, pants and boots. She also wrote a letter to DeGeneres and posted it online.
Samsung vowed to donate $1 for every retweet of DeGeneres’ celebrity-packed Oscars selfie to a charity of her choice. She raised $1.5 million for the Humane Society of the United States, which campaigns annually against Canada’s seal hunt.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show’s website calls the seal hunt “one of the most atrocious and inhumane acts against animals allowed by any government.”
The Inuit have long defended the hunt as a sustainable practice, deeply rooted in Inuit culture, which helps feed people in a region plagued by hunger.
"The meat feeds families, which is important to an area where many households have identified that they face issues of food insecurity," said Sandi Vincent, who posted her own sealfie Thursday.
The pelts also come in handy in the cold northern climate and provide a needed source of income, she said. She also countered the idea of the hunt as “inhumane.”
"In Inuit culture, it is believed seals and other animals have souls and offer themselves to you. Humanely and with gratitude we accepted this gift," she said, reminiscing about catching her first seal at age 15.— Inuit tweet ‘sealfies’ to protest Ellen’s Oscars selfie | Canada | News | Toronto Sun (via oswaldofguadalupe)
Sansa was a lady at three, always so courteous and eager to please. She loved nothing so well as tales of knightly valor. Men would say she had my look, but she will grow into a woman far more beautiful than I ever was, you can see that. I often sent away her maid so I brush her hair myself. She had auburn hair, lighter than mine, and so thick and soft…the red in it would catch the light of the torches and shine like copper.
This relationship? I mean if you’re into being sold to a man who’s abusive and rapes you but eventually learns to love you, then yes. This relationship.
“Drogo leads Daenerys off to consummate the marriage. A thirteen-year-old girl who had been abused by her brother for most of her life and had been given no say in the marriage, Daenerys is terrified of her bridegroom and expects to be raped. Despite his fierce reputation, however, Drogo proves to be a surprisingly considerate lover. Although he and Dany share no common language, he establishes that he understood the word “no,” then begins touching her gently. He does not begin to have intercourse with her until Dany expresses her consent and initiates it. This tender wedding night set the tone for their marriage, which becomes a remarkably happy one.”
I haven’t gotten into Game of Thrones, but I hear this is one of the differences from the Television show and Novels that some people got annoyed/mad about.
I haven’t read the books (yet) but even I’m pissed off about that difference.
Yes. That was the first of many piss offs about the show. But one of the bigger ones, imo.
Yet, I still watch it.
Apple cheesecake! Oh man, that sounds good. stonerkawaii
I woke up 2 hours ago, but I’m still lounging in bed because Erika hasn’t woken up and the boys are content with playing together.
Ahh, life is grand.
joannalannister asked: Suzy, if you could pick one Lannister (including Tommen and Myrcella) to survive the series, but only one, which one would you pick? And you have to pick one, you can't dodge the question!
without hestitation MYRCELLA!!!!!!!!
i want, i NEED house lannister to survive and Myrcella is my last and only hope
fuck prophesies myrcella is better than that
- "Myrcella was a princess born and a Lannister, despite her name. She was braver than her brother, and brighter and more confident as well. Her wits were quicker, her courtesies more polished. Nothing ever daunted her, not even Joffrey."
- THIS GIRL IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY: BRAVE AND PROUD AS A LANNISTER, BUT SHE’S ALSO BETTER BECAUSE SHE’S KIND AND ABLE TO MAKE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF ENEMIES AND SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLES VIEWPOINTS
- she probably dreamt of great things just like sansa did only to have bad things happen to her because of a bloody war she never choose to be in:(:(:(
- myrcella as the princess who had her home, her family, her beauty, her name, EVERYTHING taken away from her; myrcella as the innocent child who is perceived as a monster for something she can’t do nothing about; myrcella the hostage who is mutilated for the curse of being a lannister
- myrcella, witness to the hatred and bloodlust against her family, the people who were good to her. myrcella was fond of cersei, myrcella was fond of tyrion, myrcella was fond of tommen. SHE HAS NO REASON TO HATE THEM
- WHO SAYS MYRCELLA WOULDNT RATHER HAVE HER UNCLE JAIME THE KNIGHT AS A FATHER INSTEAD OF THE MAN WITH THE LOOSE HANDS WHO ALWAYS MADE HER MOTHER SAD
- myrcella as the only opposite voice of the war; seven kingdoms united against the lannisters BUT IT WERE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WHO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM HER, NOT THE LANNISTERS.
- MYRCELLA KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK WITH DIGNITY AND COURAGE
- I REPEAT: “NOTHING EVER DAUNTED HER”
ok shhush let me go all unrealistic expectations here but—
- MYRCELLA REFUSING TO BE ASHAMED OF HER ROOTS. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD SHE. SHE’S DONE NOTHING WRONG
- myrcella realizing she’s the only lannister left and if she does nothing they and everything they ever had will cease to exist
- myrcella: a wonderful mix of cersei and jaime: her mother’s ambition and he father’s courage but in the unique situation of a country in chaos, broken by war
- myrcella avenging her parent’s deaths not with more blood and murder but by rebuilding and bringing people together and giving them hope and gaining their trust, making allies everywhere she goes
- MYRCELLA AS THE HOPE OF SPRING; MYRCELLA DOING IN THE SOUTH WHAT SANSA IS DOING IN THE NORTH. THEY SURVIVED THE WAR NOW THEY HAVE TO LIVE
- too old and wise to be moved around as pawns any longer, young enough to still believe in a future, a BETTER future
- myrcella lannister: lioness of the rock, who brought the westerlands back in booming business
- myrcella lannister taking back the iron throne with trystane, and all of dorne and the westerlands behind them, ruling the south together
- myrcella: making house Lannister a house to be respected again
- (and all that time cersei thought she would be cast aside it was just her own daughter taking back everything she lost in her memory /sobs)
- MYRCELLA (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧